Tuesday, September 25, 2012

After 3 weeks of Division play...



we have some surprises.  Or at least, I'm surprised.




Rojo, John, and Kurt are undeafted through their respected divisons.  Nothing better than winning your first three games of the year especially given they are your division rivals. 

3-0 3 teams
2-1 6 teams (3 in one divison)
1-2 3 teams
0-3 4 teams

So, the 3 3-0 teams are the best teams and will win it all and the 0-3 teams are done and should just quit now and enjoy the nice fall weather and college football... Right?  Not even close.  I think everyone in our league understands the changing tides of the NFL.  But, if you are one of those undefeateds, feel good.  If youre one of the 0'fers, dont panic.  If youre one of the middle teams, keep plugging away.

Rojo's opponents have scored a eye-popping 215 points.  (less than 75 a week)

Dustin has had 392 points scored on him, 130 a week.  Amazingly, he's 1-2.

Papa has scored 209 points... Where you at Papa?  Come back to us.

John and Kurt have scored over 370 points... What?  Are you serious?

I've made 15 moves (as of this posting).  I know, I just cant help myself.

I hate the new waiver rules... I really like the new waiver rules.

Okiesports.com has, for some unknown reason, a strong Russian audience.  Go figure.

Cow called and said he has renamed his two sons... Mike and Vick.  He's so in love.

Can you name the highest scoring players through three weeks?  Matt Ryan, RG3, and Roethlisberger.

No comments:

Post a Comment