Saturday, January 9, 2010

Open Forum...

Hmmm... something like that. I want this to become an open forum for everyone. Where more than just me posts stuff. Come on now, I'm not that creative or interesting. So email me with your email stuff so that I can make it where you are an permitted author. I will email you the login and password. I'm not 100% sure on how all that works yet, but I'm sure we can figure it out. Eventually, I'd like to figure out how to make http://www.okiesports.com/ the actual place. Make it look more like this place. More like dailythunder. Something like that.

adm_002@yahoo.com

***Update***
It seems I put the emails into a box and then it (the website) emails the email to you. I have experimented with Cow's email (I know it and I doubt he'd mind). I'm about to go see what that looks like.

***Update***
you receive an email saying that I've invited you to post on this blog. It gives you a link to click on which takes you to a google login page. If you allready have a google account, you just sign in. I dont know what happens after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment