Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Personally, I've always wanted to do a Dynasty...

Hmmm... not that...
Or that...

Not that either...
Take Baseball. Everyone on your team is yours to keep every year. Forever. For those that dont keep an entire roster, they can fill their roster via the draft and obviously free agency. So, If I kept 12 players... I wouldnt have a pick until the 13 round. If I kept the entire roster, I wouldnt draft at all. Remember, baseball has a move limit so this could get pretty interesting. Trades would be big... and exciting. Hitting on a rookie like say... Pujols... would be HUGE!!! Pick the wrong guys... and it will take years of drafting to rebuild. You'd have to manage your team not only through one season, but through players careers... are they getting old? Should I keep them or not? If I keep too many players, I wont have a chance to draft younger ones. Every year there are players that come out of nowhere and become someone, and every year there are elite players that pass their prime.
Dynasty! Whose with me?





2 comments:

  1. If I were in your league, then I would definitely vote dynasty all the way! Julie

    ReplyDelete