Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hopefully a Weekly Thing!


Here are the week 4 matchup predictions from Chavez y Chavez "Did you see the size of that chicken"

69ers V. Hash
My heart wants to pick 69ers in this one especially since Hash is starting "half a Mann child" Eli. But Sims Walker and Burress wouldn't make most teams Roster. The Pick is Hash 124 to 85

NY Hitters V. The Takers
Lots in common for the team names for these two squads. Both are referencing groups that like to take it in the browneye. Rivers and Jennings will probably win this one for the "reaper" as Ben Rothlisberger spends more time on his back than the girl who earned me this nickname. The Pick is The Takers 101 Ny Hitters 87

Los Rojos V. Luckepick
Battle of the two F&&&ing QB's I wanted. I need Rojo to lose but Luckepick is starting Addai, Cribbs, and the New England Defense????? Hell, Chad has better players than that. The Pick is Rojo 142 Luckepick 73 in the Rheeming of the Week.

Daddy Fat Sacks V. Hooligans
This matchup pits two teams who had high expectations, but are now only experiencing "home grown" highs. Fat Sacks has tough matchups and Hooligans is banged up...This will be the "Who's QB scores the most contest" I think the short fatty. The Pick is Daddy Fat Sacks 72 Hooligans 69

Bulls V. Bulls
This is easy "Bulls win". Actually Bullock should win, (even though he wants to trade two of Chad's pubic hairs for Run DMC and a player to be named later). This should be an epic mismatch. Raging will soon learn why Mendenhall is on my "never, never, never" again list. The Pick is Bullock 135 Raging 82

Short Shlongs V. Big Panties
If you start Indy players you will most likely loose, but Wayne is their only player worth a Fantasy wet dream. Yahoo predicts this too be close, but Big Panties has too many roadies. The Pick is Medium Shlongs 102 Big Thongs 89

AD V. Cow
Two of my favorite targets, AD has recently put up his ring of honor from Championships won so long ago, that it was before my nuts had dropped. Of course...I would give one of those Nuts for at least one "Ship". As long as Hillis is over the "clap" and Vick keeps getting hit harder than a 5th street hooker AD should get back to 500. The Pick is AD 108 Cow 83

Chavez V. Gooners
My favorite matchup of the year. And I am coming strong, I have sewed my dual Stafford "on the front" Run DMC "on the back" Jersey together, and I am riding that pony to the whorehouse. I have solid matchups everywhere and the "gooners" could struggle to reach 50 again. By the way how many people lost their cookies when Chad said "Im keeping Dez". The only time I laughed harder was when NY Hitters offered me "Randy Moss" in a trade. The Pick is Chavez 130 Gooners 90

Disclaimer Note:
This is all in good fun, I hope everyone is enjoying the league so far this year. Until next week...May the Pokes keep winning, the Huskers keep whining, and the "gooners" keep asking for that sex change.

1 comment: