Friday, October 8, 2010

Chouteau Trading Post - 1st Edition


Holy Cow!!! The doors are open for business. Three trades are pending as of this moment.

Trade #1 - (Cow) Andre Johnson & Jerome Harrison for (AD) Eddie Royal & Dwayne Bowe

Trade #2 - (Pitch) Randy Moss & Percy Harvin for (Jimmy) Ray Rice & Mike Williams (TB)

Trade #3 - (Cow) Greg Jennings & Santonio Holmes for (Randy) Larry Fitzgerald (Matt Cassel dropped)

I'll let you all decide for yourself concerning the values of the trades. But, I think it can be said, week 5 has kicked off with a bang.

For anyone who may not be aware, for trades to go through for Sunday's game, they must be accepted by Friday night. They'll be pending for one full day, Saturday. Waiver wire time for players dropped is two full days.


*** UPDATE ***

Trade #1, 2, and 3 are completed.

5 comments:

  1. Waiver time frame sucks, always has. Please, for the love of you know who, change it. As far as the value of the trades, I'll say AD gets the better player by far(Cow must be in CJ2K mode). Cow does get needed depth, but you do need starters, right? The trade between Pitch and I is pretty cut and dry. I get better depth(I hope) and James gets the better player and keeper option. Trade 3 is just another way of Cow saying, "I want me some CJ2K". I do like Fitz better than either Jennings or Holmes but the so called depth he aquired from AD was just shipped to Randy. Maybe Warner comes back and this changes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont think after the two trades that Cow's team is improved? I guess its up to personal opinion, but I think he's better off with Fitz & Royal (with Bowe as depth) than he was with Johnson & Jennings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to have Fitz and AJ, which he could have done. As far as better off with Fitz and Royal vs AJ and Jennings, NO. I'd rather have the AJ Jennings combo. I can't see Fitz and Royal as the better combo. Just my opinion. I might be wrong. I have been before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way is any wr combo better off without Andre Johnson. AJ is the best wr in the game and a monster in ppr league. I would rather have Andre Johnson and just dwayne bowe the fitz, royal, and bowe. Don't forget Warner isn't tossing the ball around in az anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, but Fitz is still the focal point of the offense. The QB has to throw it to somebody and most likely that will be Fitz. Royal is in a perfect pass happy offense, where he is the slot, much like Welker. The question will be Bowe. But for Cow, Bowe simply provides depth that he didnt have before. When accounting for both trades and taking them into accound together, it appears, atleast likely, that his team is much improved. imo

    ReplyDelete