Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Celebration



When there is a first, we should celebrate. 

It came in just his 2nd week, so congratulations Chip and here's to many more.


How long did it take for others to get their first win?


For AD, Doc, Bang, Cow, & Beas we simply just don't have that information and that sucks. I didn't think to keep it back then. But for the rest of you...

Adrian - 5th game
Chad - 3rd game
Dustin - 1st game, won 1st 6
Jimmy - 4th game
John - 2nd game
Kurt - 2nd game
LaRon - 1st game, won 1st 6
Matt - 3rd game
Pitch - 1st game
Rick - 1st game
Papa - 4th game

Retired guys

DD - 3rd game
Irving - 1st game
Kyle - 1st game, won 1st 4
Neil - 4th game
Randy - 1st game
Rich - 9th game
Rojo - 1st game, won 1st 6


Weird, so that makes three guys who won their first six games their first year, who knew?

Two (Kyle, 2001 & DD, 2003) won the Championship their first year. I vaguely remember being upset about that back then.

3 comments:

  1. For everyone's information. I have a clear memory of taking Cow to the woodshed in my first every matchup in our inaugural year. Something like 160 - 110. (The pool of players was a bit more robust in those days)

    Killer Beas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think to ask because I figured no one remembered. But one might remember a beating like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think to ask because I figured no one remembered. But one might remember a beating like that.

    ReplyDelete