Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fixes...



It's rare, because I usually have more, but I only have one change I'd like to make to League Policy for next year.  I want to keep the Waiver system the same, but open Wednesdays to Free Agents instead of players being on Waivers.  It'd be a "free" day to pick up players without changing or costing us our Waiver Priority.




So, right now, every day, players are on Waivers. In order to add a player to our rosters we must put in a Waiver Request and wait till the next day and then our Waiver Priority moves to 16.  My proposal would keep that for every day except for Wednesday.  Wednesday would be a day where all players would be available for immediate pick-up. It'd be a maintenance day. A day for picking up Kickers or streaming Defenses or...well, whatever.

There are some potential annoyances with this proposal, but I think the league would be healthier with it. Plus it adds another layer of strategy with Waiver adds and waiting/not waiting.

Tell me what you think...If you don't then it does become a dictatorship.

Also, if I've missed something or there's something you want us to look at, let us know.

2 comments: