Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Money Pools



Let's go swimming...


I believe the experimental Money Pools have been or are a resounding success!

I missed the playoffs, would have gotten blown out if I'd made them, and yet, I was into last week's game and this week I'm playing for $80. Very Cool. Papa is in the same boat.

This week's consolation bracket game is...exciting? Well, it's something and that's something.

Either Papa or I will win the $80 Lucky Loser Pool so that money will not rollover to next year.

Matt is the only team who can win the $120 High Roller Pool so if he wins it's his and no money will roll over to next year.  If he loses, that $120 will roll over to next year.

There are no teams who can win the $250 Big Spender Pool so that money will roll over to next year.

Either Dustin or Matt will win the $200 left from the Mandatory Entry Pool.

Matt: Chance at $320.00
Dustin: Chance at $200.00
Papa: Chance at $80.00
AD: Chance at $80.00

Alex, Beas, Dustin, Matt, Jimmy, and Pitch: Already won $20.00 to be used for next year's Mandatory Entry Fee Pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment